Requirements and How to Apply including Aptitude Test date
Below are different ways to apply using our online portal.
- Five (5) Credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics obtained at not more than two sittings in O'level Examinations.(WAEC/NECO).
- Applicants are required to have taken the 2016 JAMB examinations with a score of 140 and above.
- It is also important to note that any false entry during the on line registration may lead to disqualification of candidates.
- Account Name: Ritman University
- Account Number: 0044218321
- Account Name: Ritman University Fee Account
- Account Number: 2032385085
- Union Bank
- First Bank
- Center: Ritman University Campus, 104B Umuahia Road, Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State
Steps for Applying using the Online Portal
- All Candidates must first go to any of the designated banks below and make a non refundable payment of N5,000 ( Five thousand Naira Only)
- Go the school portal www.ritmanuniversity.edu.ng . On the Top Right corner of the Home Page, click on link "Online Portal".
- A copy of the passport photograph used in online form registration
- A print-out of the online student registration form for aptitude test
- The teller received after payment has been made to the bank.
- Original and photocopy of Jamb Result Slip.
- Visit the application website: www.ritmanuniversity.org.ng